Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'M BACK . . . . . and Going in another Direction

It has been much too long, and I have been much too busy going in 10 directions at the same time. To make a long story short, I have been organizing slides, photographs and genealogical information and in the process, coming across documents of all sorts, miscellaneous stuff, lots of miscellaneous stuff!
I am getting old, and there is so much that could disappear and so much that might be of interest to the offspring of those I am going to talk-a-bout from here on in.
The family names are far too numerous to list. The pictures, anecdotes and data you will find here pertain to my ancestry (VanAmburg & Blanchard) to start and to that of my late husband (Delorey & Sewell).
The method will be to talk about a family group, husband, wife, children, include a photograph if I have one.I will not include the current live generations though. Comments, additions and corrections (and photographs if you have them) will be welcomed - send by email to barbmvd@att.net
And look for this new direction . . . .TOMORROW!!